Running Tap, LLC
167 James Ave. N. Minneapolis, MN 55405
Hours: 8:00AM – 5:00PM, M-F
Age: Must be 18+ years old
ABOUT RUNNING TAP
Running Tap is a local beer delivery service that delivers direct from taprooms to customers. Our mission is to help customers discover the amazing craft beer renaissance that’s occurring all around us. Every team member is an evangelist, with a responsibility to share this with as many Minnesotans as possible.
ABOUT THE JOB
Running Tap is looking for a person who love to drive and meet people! We have great customers looking to experience the minneapolis local craft beer scene but are not able to make it out to the taproom, and you get to meet and be a part of what makes this experience special. There are cases where you will have the opportunity to work live music/art events and beer festivals alongside local breweries and industry insiders. You will also have the chance to participate in tastings and taproom events (21+ only). You will also be delivering Kegs, Cases of beer and other items that are not beer. You will be provided and drive a Cargo Van to deliver, but are required to pay your own Gas.
- A valid driver’s license
- Must be able to comfortably lift 100 lbs
- Knowledge of the industry and craft beer is encouraged, but not required.
- Must be motivated, self-directed and capable of working remotely
- Must demonstrate professionalism with customers, teammates and brewery staff
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions..)
- No recent driving violations
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive to taprooms and pick up orders for the day
- Drive to customer homes and deliver their order
- Planning routes and meeting delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving
- Report defects, accidents or violations